Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of North Atlanta / Buckhead is the fastest company to handle any large loss restoration project in Atlanta. Our team has over 20 years of experience and get on site quicker than any other company. Mitigating initial damages is critical to prevent secondary damages from occurring. This can many times save thousands of dollars when it comes to a large water or fire loss. We pride ourselves in being the best company in restoration for the Atlanta market. As a top 10 SERVPRO franchise, we continue to be the fastest and the best choice for your restoration needs. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (404) 261-2925
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Atlanta / Buckhead arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.